[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1059: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1059: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4718: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4720: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4722: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/viewtopic.php:1)
Minifinity The Classic Mini Forum and Resource | • View topic - Hello

Hello

Ring the bell and say "Hi" by telling us a little about you and your Mini. Minifinity always has someone in who'll get the door and welcome you to the family!

Moderators: Club Admins, Minifinity Staff

Hello

Postby leepot » Fri 25th Mar 2022, 05:35am

Hi mini fans,

I thought id say hello, i have been away for a while. managed to get my mini in a dry garage after a long time suffering weather damage from parking on the street!
one main issue I had was the clutch release plunger and release thrust had become lodged and I couldn't engage gears :(
Needless to say I had the brilliant idea to take the engine out and investigate which led to a full strip down :D

I have managed to get to the stage of clutch fitting, i will no doubt be harassing you all in the future, so hello and sorry in advance :D
leepot

Drives: mini city E 198, 998cc (murry)

Return to The Doorbell